Download All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.0.11 Plugin Free. All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.0.11 is one of the most popular WordPress Premumim plugins used for search engine optimization. This is the latest version which was the last updated on 24 September 2020 on Semperplugins.com. This plugin has both free and pro versions. All in One SEO is a premium version of the popular WordPress plugin. Improving your search results is easy – It is the best WordPress Blog SEO Plugin. This is the most downloaded SEO plugin for WordPress with over 14 million downloads to date. You have to enable Video Sitemap and Image SEO modules from the Feature Manager section to use these pro features. All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.0.11 is one of the best and most downloaded SEO optimization plugins for a website or blog on WordPress.
Free Download All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.0.11 Plugin. All in One SEO Pack Pro also allow you to create a Video Sitemap and control the SEO of your images. This plugin also has a file editor, robots.txt generator, social metadata, and many other basic features any SEO plugin should have. Overall, All in One SEO Pack Pro is a user-friendly and very powerful SEO plugin for WordPress. Chances are you’ve searched Google and found a website that’s running this powerful WordPress plugin. The Pro version includes various other functionality and modules such as advanced WooCommerce support, a Video SEO module including Video XML Sitemaps. This is always one major version ahead of the free plugin which means it includes the latest features. SEO for categories, tags, and custom taxonomies.
Download All in One SEO Pro v4.0.11 Pack have 2+ million active installations on WordPress. The control panel of this plugin is divided into three main parts – General Settings, XML Sitemap, and Feature Manager. In the Feature Manager section, you can enable or disable features of the All in One SEO Pack Pro plugin and the XML Sitemap section is for managing the XML sitemap of your website. In the General Settings section, you can configure site-wide SEO settings like homepage title format, Other different site pages format, Webmaster Verification, Google Analytics, Schema Settings, and some other advanced settings.
The Best WordPress SEO Plugins All in One SEO Pro v4.0.11 Pack?
There are over 49 pages of WordPress SEO plugins. That’s nearly a thousand SEO plugins to choose from. But you don’t need that many to make your website “SEO friendly.” So today, I’m going to show you how to build the perfect SEO set up on WordPress with just six free WordPress plugins. Stay tuned. What’s up SEOs? Sam Oh here with Ahrefs, the SEO tool that helps you grow your search traffic, research your competitors, and dominate your niche. Now, as I’m sure you know, there are numerous categories in SEO like on-page, technical and off-page SEO. And WordPress plugins can help a ton to master on-page SEO tasks like titles, meta tags, and other content-optimization-related things. Now, plugins are also amazing for technical SEO tasks, like page speed optimization, redirects, canonicals, and hreflang to name a few. So rather than listing off 101 plugins, I’m going to show you only the cream of the crop and the exact setup you can use to make Google and your visitors happy.
Let’s get to it. The first SEO plugin I recommend is Rank Math. You might be more familiar with household names like Yoast SEO and All-in-one SEO pack. These are two great options, but in my opinion, a newer plugin called Rank Math beats both of them hands down. Rank Math is an all-in-one SEO plugin that can help you with a ton of on-page and technical SEO tasks. Now, something I love about this plugin is that they’ve basically integrated a lot of features from smaller one-trick plugins. Let’s go through some of the features that you’ll use in your day-to-day SEO tasks. So I’m editing a post right now which is clearly targeting the keyword “SEO tips” you can tell by the title and URL. If we scroll down below the post, you’ll see a preview of what the page will look like in Google’s SERPs. You can click on either the title or description and easily edit your own custom text in there. Now, an awesome feature I like is that you can add Rich Snippets super-easily. So let’s say this post was a review I had written.
I’ll change the Rich Snippet type to Review, add a score, and save it as a draft. You’ll then be able to see your updated SERP preview. Some features like these are awesome for people who don’t want to deal with structured data like this. Another feature in the editor is that you have the option to add the rel=”nofollow” tag without adding additional plugins or manually entering it yourself in the HTML editor. This is a great way to quickly add nofollow tags to affiliate links or others you don’t fully trust. Now, from a site-wide perspective, Rank Math’s plugin will do a few common tasks like automatically generating sitemaps, automatically adding the target=”blank” attribute to your links so they actually open in a new window, and they also have a feature for 404 monitoring. This is a cool feature because if a lot of people are hitting a dead page, it would be a good sign to redirect that page to a relevant one rather than leaving them at a dead end. There are a ton of other features for controlling redirects, site architecture, and editing your robots.txt file. Now, the next 3 plugins that I’m going to talk about are all meant to improve page speed. And the reason why I want to emphasize optimizing for page speed is that a) it’s a ranking factor, and b) it improves user experience. So before we get to that, let’s run a page speed test in Google PageSpeed Insights on this dummy website.
And it looks like our PageSpeed score isn’t so hot with low mobile and desktop scores. I’ll also run the same URL using Pingdom’s Speed Test tool. And it looks like our speed isn’t great there considering this is pretty much a blank WordPress installation. Let’s optimize them with a few plugins and see what kind of results we can get. The first PageSpeed tool I’ll be using is A3 Lazy Load. This plugin adds lazy load to images and other media like videos. This basically means that an image or media item won’t load until the user scrolls to it, allowing the page to load much faster. It’s literally plug-and-play as long as you don’t have any other conflicting scripts or plugins. Now, if I run a Page Speed Test on the same URL, the three things you’ll notice is that the page size has shrunk a lot, the load time has gone down by around a full second, and the number of requests sent is just 1/7th of our initial test. Alright, the next page speed tool is ShortPixel. This tool compresses images, making large image files smaller and the result is going to be faster load times. To set it up, just sign up for a free account at ShortPixel and then enter your API key in the settings. And with a free account, you’ll get 100 free image compressions each month or you can pay for credits if you need more. Here you’ll have a few options for compression type. Using Lossy will offer the best compression rate, while Lossless will give you the best quality photos. Now, Glossy is somewhere in between, which is a nice balance in my opinion. If you already have images uploaded on your site, just hover over media, and select bulk ShortPixel. You can then optimize all images on your site with the click of a button.
Not too shabby for a few minutes of work. Now, it’s important to note that I’m using the default theme here and I don’t have external scripts installed like Google Analytics. So these scores don’t account for additional scripts. But I have used this exact same setup with a few custom modifications on fully functional sites. And yes, I was able to achieve similar sub-one-second load times. Alright, so we got our all-in-one tool running and our page speed is lightning fast. Let’s talk about a couple of user experience tools. A super lightweight and easy-to-use plugin is Easy Table of Contents. This plugin allows you to create a table of contents for each post or page in just a few clicks. Once you’ve installed the plugin, go to your post and scroll down to the Table of contents section. Just hit the “Insert table of contents” checkbox and publish or update your post. It’ll then automatically include a table of contents based on your heading tags.
Now, if you have a super-long post like this with a bunch of headings and subheadings, you might want to clean this up a bit. So this time, I’ll set it to only create a table of contents based on H2 tags. And I’ll update the page. And as you can see, it looks much cleaner and more user friendly for visitors to navigate around the page. Now, since a table of contents makes long pages look less daunting, it can help improve things like time on page, bounce rate, and dwell time. Plus, it can help you win jump links in the SERP, which may help increase your CTR. Now plugins are great because it allows you to do complex things without any coding. In fact, we’re creating our own free WordPress SEO plugin, which I’m super-excited about.
So if you want to be updated when it’s released, sign up at ahrefs.com/wordpress-seo-plugin, and just replace the spaces with dashes. Now, as I mentioned before, WordPress SEO plugins are great for on-page and technical things, not off-page SEO tasks like link building. Backlinks are almost a necessity to rank for any competitive keywords. Also, effective on-page SEO requires a solid foundation in keyword research. So I’ve linked up some tutorials and playlists for you on how you can up your link building and keyword research games, so I highly recommend watching those now.
Features of All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.0.11 – WordPress SEO Plugin:
- Ping search engines after every post or page update.
- Option to connect with Webmaster tools.
- Automatically Generate XML sitemaps.
- SEO options for Categories and Tags.
- File Editor for .htaccess file.
- 54 Languages of translation support.
- Google Knowledge Graph support.
- Lightweight and clean codes.
- Google tag manager support.
- Block badly behaving bots.
- WooCommerce SEO settings.
- Video Sitemap Support.
- Google AMP SEO options.
- Preview snippets.
- Robots.txt editor.
- Image SEO settings.
- Import and Exporter
- Social meta module.
- Schema support.
Demo/Sales Page of All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.0.11 – Premium SEO Plugin for WordPress:
What’s New in All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.0.11 Changelog:
- NEW feature: RSS Content – allows users to append/prepend data to their site’s RSS feed so that search engine can identify their site as the original publisher of an article if it is scraped and posted elsewhere.
- Removed the Additional Headers settings and Unprotect Post Meta setting in the General Settings menu. You will see a notice with more details if you are affected by this change.
- NEW – various tests and debug info for All in One SEO under the Site Health area.
- Added a notice to inform users that the Local Business SEO module requires the general schema markup to be set to “Organization”.
- Fixed a minor conflict with the WP Debug Bar plugin that triggered a deprecated function warning.
- Fixed a minor conflict with WP Bakery where shortcodes weren’t executed on the 404 pages.
- Fixed an issue where the Image SEO module didn’t strip punctuation properly.
- Improved the Importer/Exporter module with a few QoL changes.
- Readded a missing RTL stylesheet for our font icons.
- And Some other minor changes and bug fixes.
- New: Filter to modify the home page schema breadcrumbs title aioseo_schema_breadcrumbs_home.
- Fixed: Event Espresso compatibility which didn’t allow AIO SEO settings to load.
- New: Added task to clean up all unnecessary action scheduler items to keep the DB trim.
- Updated: Documentation regarding schema still being output for unlicensed users.
- Bug Fix: PHP error when install routine has not finished running.
- Fixed: Performance issues when using TruSEO analysis on very long posts.
- Fixed: Issue with additional sitemap indexes returning 404.
- Updated: Link to documentation for filters and hooks.
- Bug Fix: Stripping of sitemap URL’s in robots.txt.
- And Some other minor changes and bug fixes.
Installation and Activation Guide (Must Read):
- First, extract the zip file.
- Inside you will get a total of 5 zip files.
- Then Install the all-in-one-seo-pack-pro.zip file.
- That’s it, AIOSEO is ready to use.
- To enable additional features you have to upload the remaining 4 zip files
Download Link For All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.0.11 Latest Version – Premium WordPress SEO Plugin:
Please Wait 30 Sec… Then Click the Below Download Button 🙂
All In One SEO Pack Pro Add-Ons Free Download From Here
- DOWNLOAD AIOSEO-IMAGE-SEO_V1.1.6
- DOWNLOAD AIOSEO-INDEX-NOW_V1.0.8
- DOWNLOAD AIOSEO-LINK-ASSISTANT_V1.0.14
- DOWNLOAD AIOSEO-NEWS-SITEMAP_V1.0.13
- DOWNLOAD AIOSEO-LOCAL-BUSINESS_V1.2.15
- DOWNLOAD AIOSEO-REST-API_V1.0.4
- DOWNLOAD AIOSEO-REDIRECTS_V1.2.8
- DOWNLOAD AIOSEO-VIDEO-SITEMAP_V1.1.10
- Yoast SEO Premium v20.6 – Plugin Free Download [Activated]
- JNews v11.0.5 – WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated]
- King v9.0.3 – Viral Magazine WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated]
- WP Smush Pro v3.12.6 – Plugin Free Download [Activated]
- The7 v11.6.4 – WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated]
- WordPress Automatic Plugin v3.69.0 Free Download [Activated]
- X The v10.2.3 WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated]
- Newsmag v5.3 – WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated]
- Elementor Pro v3.12.3 – Plugin Free Download [Activated]
Recommended Theme: Newspaper 10.3.9.1 – WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated] – Beaver Builder Pro v220.127.116.11 Plugin Free Download  – Newspaper v10.3.6.1 Theme Free Download [Activated] – Bimber v8.5.1 WordPress Theme Free Download  – GeneratePress Premium v1.12.2 Stable Free Download  – Astra Pro Addon v2.6.4 Latest Version Free Download  – REHub v12.9.3 WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated] – Bimber v8.5.0 WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated] – Jupiter X v1.20.1 WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated] – Extra Theme v4.6.5 Latest Version Free Download [Activated]
Recommended Plugin: Yoast SEO Premium v14.6.1 Latest Version Free Download  – Yoast SEO Premium v15.0 Plugin Free Download  – GeneratePress Premium v1.12.1 Stable Free Download  – Astra Pro Addon v2.6.4 Latest Version Free Download  – WP Rocket v3.7.2 Premium Plugin Free Download  – GeneratePress Premium v1.12.2 Stable Free Download  – Mailster v2.4.14 Plugin Latest Version Free Download [Activated] – WP Smush Pro v3.7.1 Plugin Free Download [Activated] – Elementor Pro v3.0.5 Plugin Free Download [Activated] – Divi Builder v4.6.5 +1347 Premade Layouts Free Download  – Restrict Content Pro v3.4.4 – With 17 Addons Free Download