Every online brokerage firm is constantly working to launch India’s best trading app for its online trading platform. Of late, mobile trading has gone over 100% in India as an increasing number of beginners have started using the app before getting into actual trading. Considering the scenario and the growing demand for trading apps, fund management companies have also geared up to launch their own flagship apps.
As a result, the online market is flooded with trading apps from the major players in the Indian stock market. We have decided to briefly talk about the major front-running apps in this discussion. We will start with Zerodha Kite App, followed by other leading and popular trading apps. There is not much to talk about brokerage charges as it appears to be in balance overall and not much change is envisaged in the current market scenario. The only difference that can bring more investors into the loop is the service that the brokerage firm provides. One of the major discerning factors in your website visit is the mobile app.
Top 5 Trading Apps in India: Long gone are the days when people used to monitor stock prices through broking houses and computer systems that gave ample insight into the price movements and based on these movements major investment decisions were made at least. Less was done by most. retail investor.
As I remember my dad used to do business in the 2000s and he only knew about the ever-changing views (like rumors). Gone are the days, we can now trade on our mobile phones too, thanks to the many apps available. Here we rank the top 5 trading apps in India. Keep reading to find out! At that time it was very difficult to analyze and study a particular stock or any asset class. First because of lack of awareness and then because of the source of information for people like us. But the answer was not far away.
Free Download Best 5 Stock Trading Apps in India
Since digitization, technological advancements in the field of machine learning and artificial intelligence have transformed the business of stock investing in India with the help of digital payment solutions, which has provided much-needed convenience to investors in India. Due to this compatibility, investor participation has reached new milestones in recent years.
The more discreet your mobile application is, the more crowded your website can be. There are some technical aspects that need to be matched at the optimum level while launching a running mobile app. We will briefly explain the mobile application features for smooth functioning and experience. Application compatibility with all major mobile operating systems is first and foremost. It is imperative for your mobile application to cover all levels of investors and the mobile phones they have. It should be compatible with Android, iOS, and other operating systems to see the widest coverage of your mobile app.
The second would be the size and number of apps being launched. Simplicity is the key here. Many app designers start from the wrong premise that more features will attract more users. This is a complete misnomer. You need to provide what your customer wants, nothing more, and nothing less. Easy-to-use apps are statistically more popular than complex designs.
This would include all types of customers from illiterate to semi-educated to well-educated users. Third, you need to be able to deploy a DevOps methodology to upgrade your app. It simply means continuous integration and continuous deployment.
From launching the beta version to the final version, you should take massive and consistent feedback from users and upgrade your apps. Last but not least is the support that you provide to your users and your support should be very fast. Whenever you get feedback about the problems faced by the users, leave all the jobs on the shelves and think of troubleshooting and solutions in the shortest possible time. This will prompt your users to hang with the app or else they will switch to another performing app that offers better support.
All of the above factors go miles away in getting your app alive and kicking. Time to go back to our original discussion point: Best Online Trading Apps in India. In due process, we will also have a useful and more relevant discussion on the best stock trading apps for beginners in India.
The increase in investors has led to an increase in the number of trading platforms and applications. These applications try to keep up with this trend by adding new features to attract more and more investors. Sometimes we can feel overwhelmed by the options available in the market and most of us become indifferent to these options. Now let’s take a look at the top 5 trading apps in India
- Ratings and Reviews
1. ZERODHA/ KITE BY ZERODHA
Zerodha is the first discount broker in India that offers unmatched facilities challenging the limitations of traditional brokers. In a short span of time, Zerodha has established a name for itself in the world of stock investing with a very strong image in the form of Zerodha ‘University’ by taking various initiatives in launching new facilities and investor awareness initiatives that aim to educate all. provides resources. A new entrant in the market.
Being the largest broker in India, Zerodha promotes startups with RainMatter initiatives that support startups like Sensibull, Streak, Small Case, and many more.
Customer Base: 5 million+
Market share: 18.33%
- Account opening fee: Rs. 300 (Rs. 200 Equity + Rs.100 Commodity)
- Brokerage on Equity Delivery: Free
- Brokerage on Equity Intraday: 0.03% or Rs 20 (whichever is lower)
- Brokerage on Futures & Options: 0.03% or flat Rs 20 (whichever is lower)
- Account Maintenance Fee: Rs.300
- Simple to use User Interface (UI)
- 3 in 1 account facility is available
- Supports up to 10 languages
- Provides high speed even in low bandwidth
- Offer exposure across all asset classes
- Access to technical charts from Trading View and Chart IQ
- The newly added feature of SIP in Stock and gifting stocks to friends and family is a bonus
- View Policy & Earn 10% Brokerage Shares & 300 Reward Points which can be redeemed with payment of AMC charges for your account and for buying subscriptions on the Zerodha App.
Established in 1987, the oldest broker on this list has grown and gained client trust for more than 30 years as a full-service broker but seeing the potential of the discount broking market, Angel One ventured into discount broking in 2019. Decided to switch.
One of the best brokers for new entrants to the stock market as it offers the most premium full-service broker features along with a very competitive pricing model. Features include live webinars, research reports, trading tips, and alerts, making Angel ARQ – Robo Advisory a favorite among investors.
Customer base: 7 million+
Market Share: 9.56%
- Account Opening Fee: Free
- Brokerage on Equity Delivery: Free
- Brokerage on Equity Intraday: 0.25% or Rs 20 (whichever is lower)
- Brokerage on Futures: 0.25% or Rs 20 (whichever is lower)
- Brokerage on Options: Flat Rs.20
- Account Maintenance Fee: Rs 249 (Free for the first year)
- Free consultation and research reports
- Margin funding is provided by the broker when buying stocks or trading in F&O.
- Margin against pledged shares
- Algo trading facility available in association with Streak
- Best in class customer support
- Offer Angel ARQ Prime which provides the latest stock recommendations
- Detailed technical charts can be placed directly through the charts by TradingView orders
- clean intuitive user interface
- Angel Backoffice provides access to past transaction records
- Many advanced features like convenient portfolio tracking, the latest updates on the market, secure transfers, etc.
- Simple and easy navigation
- Quick orders and payments
- no hidden charges
- Webinars, educational videos, and tips are available
- Premium version also available for more features
- Central Pivot Range (CPR) indicator is not available
- Some users have reported errors when viewing charts
Refer Code: R699707
Formerly known as RKSV Securities, Upstox is one of the fastest-growing trading platforms, and being the second largest broker in India has gained a lot of buzz in the investment community, Mr. Ratan Tata, as an investor in Upstox, And investment giant Tiger Global offers one. Reliability is great. Upstox is known for its low transaction cost with all premium services.
Probably the second-best leading player in the market has a pretty feature-loaded app guided by the principle that more features will get more users. Benefits of the Upstox Pro App which is very similar to the Zerodha Kite App include Universal Search Tool that enables users to search simple and complex stocks.
A major advantage here is that there are multiple intervals and multiple chart types available and the ability to apply over 100 technical indicators on real-time charts. Drawing styles take advantage of the Trading from Chart (TFC) feature, a user trading directly from the chart. You can set unlimited price alerts to get instant updates
Several trading apps were facing technical challenges in the recent past but Upstox was able to navigate through all the pitfalls. Upstox’s backend platform provided an edge over its rivals.
Customer base: 6 million+
Market share: 14.24%
- Account Opening Fee: Rs 249 (Free subject to offer at that time)
- Brokerage on Equity Delivery: 20 or 2.5% whichever is lower
- Brokerage on Equity Intraday: 0.05% or Rs 20 (whichever is lower)
- Brokerage on Futures: 0.05% or Rs 20 (whichever is lower)
- Brokerage on options: Flat ₹20 per executed order.
- Account Maintenance Fee: Rs 249 (Free subject to offer at that time)
- Most secure and stable trading platform due to its back-end platform
- Provide comprehensive tools for technical and fundamental analysis of stocks
- Available on terminal, web, and mobile.
- Offers 2 plans: Basic plan and Priority plan
- Basic Plan: Margin available on Equity will be 20X
- Priority Scheme: Margin available on Equity will be 20X
- Offer different products like Upstox Nest, Upstox Dart Stock, Upstox Fox Trader
- Provide exposure to a wide range of products Equity Delivery, Intraday, Commodities,
- Mudra, IPO, Mutual Fund etc.
- Refer and Earn Policy Rs.500 is credited for each referral
- Instant investment.
- Easy-to-understand charts.
- Limit orders, after-market orders, and more.
- The web version is reported to be complex.
Another new trading app has had a massive impact on the already crowded space of discount broking services. Established in the year 2016 backed by a robust full-service broker India Infoline (IIFL), 5Paisa Broking is trying to revolutionize the idea of the service as it primarily focuses on investment planning and guides asset allocation. What should be what makes it more unique among competitors? Paisa offers various schemes like Basic, Power Investor, and UltraTrader to suit the needs of the investors.
With over five million downloads, 5Paisa is a stock trading app that offers a free Demat account. This application allows you to easily get live updates from NSE, BSE, and MCX markets along with features like advanced charting tools, in-depth analysis of the stock market, learning videos and tips, multi-asset watchlists, alert options, etc.
Ordering and paying with this application is super fast and easy. Netbanking is available with 40 banks along with UPI options for your business and payments. You can buy digital gold along with insurance and personal features from this app. 5Paisa Online Trading App is one of the most popular trading apps in India. Advanced charts, user-friendly interface, learning resources, and auto investing features make it one of the top trading apps in India.
Also read: How to locate a lost or stolen Android smartphone. Subscriptions are also available for higher features at very affordable and budget-friendly prices. You can also create your own customizable portfolio. Overall, this 5 paisa application provides really excellent services.
- Various advanced technologies and equipment
- Fast order placement and payment with fast-tracking
- user-friendly interface
- Easy access to live updates on the market
- Learning videos and tips are also available
- Robo investment advisor
- Option to set an alert
Customer base: 1.5 million+
Market Share: 4.46%
- Account Opening Fee: Free
- Equity Brokerage on Delivery: Flat Rs.20
- Equity Brokerage on Intraday: Flat Rs.20
- Brokerage on Futures: Flat Rs.20
- Brokerage on Options: Flat Rs.20
- Account Maintenance Fee: Rs.540
- Offers 3 packs to choose from, Basic, Power Investor, and Ultra-Trader packs
- Power Investor Pack Subscription Cost: Rs.499/Per Month
- Ultra-Investor Pack Subscription Cost: Rs.999/Per Month
- Both the packs offer benefits like Rs 10 on brokerage, no AMC, research and advice, and more
- Offers vast horizons of investment covering Equity, Commodity, Currency, F&O Insurance, Mutual Funds, SIP, etc.
- Robo advisory services and algo trading are also available
- Provides margin funding
- Products like Sensibull, Small Case, and Portfolio Analyzer are available.
The company started its stockbroking services in 2008 as a full-service broker. Edelweiss has its physical presence with 475 offices in 200 locations across India which adds an extra layer of security to the investor’s mind.
They are known for their top-drawer research and analysis of stocks guiding investors to make well-informed investment decisions. Edelweiss faces a high level of competition due to the rise of discount brokers providing premium services due to their low-cost pricing model which is reflected in its declining market share over the years. Still considering the services and features that are not present in any other trading platform Edelweiss deserves to be included in the list.
Customer base: 1.2 million
Market Share: 0.8%
Account Opening Fee: Free
Edelweiss offers 3 plans:
Edelweiss Lite (Discount Brokerage Plan)
- Equity Brokerage on Delivery: Flat Rs.10
- Brokerage on Equity Intraday: Flat Rs.10
- Brokerage on Futures: Flat Rs.10
- Brokerage on Options: Flat Rs.10
Edelweiss Elite Plan (Full Service Brokerage Plan)
- Equity Brokerage on Delivery: 0.30%
- Brokerage on Equity Intraday: 0.03%
- Brokerage on Futures: 0.03%
- Brokerage on options: Rs.75 per lot
- Advance subscription plan
- The heavy app, more than 37 MB, with features loaded
- Relatively high brokerage
- High Account opening and AMC charges
- Unavailability of 3-1 Demat account
- Lacking knowledgeable and helpful customer support
It is a prepaid plan by pays a lump sum amount for 12 months, it offers a variety of perks like high leverage, research, training low brokerage, etc.
This article can be summarized in the following points:
- With easy-to-use apps, you can start trading and investing from your personal mobile.
- If you want to invest a large amount, choose the app that gives you an advisor and gives you recommendations to improve your portfolio.
- Market analytics tools like advanced charts can be very helpful in making an informed investment.
- Beginners should look for an app that lets them build a low-cost portfolio, while also giving them learning resources and tips for portfolio management.
- Zerodha Kite, Angel Broking, and Upstox Pro app are the top 3 best online trading apps in India.
best trading app in India, trading app, best trading app, best trading app in India with low investment, stock market, a Best trading app to make money, Best trading platform, Best trading platform in India, Top trading app in India, Top trading platforms, Top trading app, Groww vs Zerodha, Groww vs upstox, Groww vs Zerodha vs upstox, Zerodha vs upstox, Zerodha brokerage charges, Best Demat account in India, how to open Demat account, discount broker India,
Top 5 stock apps in India, top 5 stock market apps in India, top 5 stock brokers apps in India,
top 10 stock trading apps in India, top 5 apps for stock trading in India, top 5 trading apps in India 2021, top 5 Indian stock market apps, India top 5 trading app, top 5 stock market trading apps 2021 site android. com, no 1 stock market app in India, no 1 stock trading app in India, top 3 stock market apps in India, top 3 trading apps in India, best 5 trading apps in India, top 10 stock apps in India,