Elementor is the most user-friendly and feature-rich page builder of the three. It is also the most extensible, with a wide range of plugins and add-ons available. Divi is a good choice for users who want a lot of flexibility and customization options. The Block Editor is a good choice for users who want a simple and easy-to-use page builder that is integrated with WordPress.
|Block Editor (Gutenberg)
|Page builder type
|Visual block editor
|Ease of use
|Very easy to use, even for beginners
|Easy to use, but has a steeper learning curve than Elementor
|Easy to use, but can be overwhelming for beginners
|Wide range of features, including pre-made templates, widgets, and effects
|Good range of features, but not as many as Elementor or Divi
|Wide range of features, including pre-made templates, modules, and global elements
|Less flexible than Elementor or Divi
|Less flexible than Elementor, but more flexible than the Block Editor
|Can be extended with a wide range of plugins and add-ons
|Can be extended with plugins, but not as many as Elementor or Divi
|Can be extended with plugins and child themes
|Free version with limited features, pro version with full features
|Free and open-source
|Free version with limited features, paid version with full features
Which one should you choose?
If you are a beginner, I recommend Elementor. It is the easiest page builder to use and has a wide range of features to help you create a professional-looking website. If you need more flexibility and customization options, Divi is a good choice. If you want a simple and easy-to-use page builder that is integrated with WordPress, the Block Editor is a good choice.
- Price: Elementor and Divi both have free versions with limited features. The Block Editor is free and open-source.
- Support: Elementor and Divi both have excellent support teams. The Block Editor has a large and active community of users who are always willing to help.
- Learning curve: Elementor has the easiest learning curve of the three. Divi has a slightly steeper learning curve, but it is still relatively easy to use. The Block Editor has the steepest learning curve, but it is still relatively easy to use once you learn the basics.
All three page builders are good choices, but they have different strengths and weaknesses. The best page builder for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences.
- Fix Your Missing H1 Tags in WordPress: A Beginner’s Guide to SEO Improvement
- The Easiest Way to Add Sticky Footer Ads on WordPress & Blogger in 2024
- How to Make Entire Block Clickable in GeneratePress?
- How to Make Last Widget Sticky in GeneratePress Theme 
- How to Add a Sticky Mobile Footer Ad in GeneratePress (2024)
- How to Switch your WordPress Theme to GeneratePress in 2024
- How to Create a Sticky Floating Sidebar in Astra Theme (2024 Tutorial)
- How to Make Sidebar Sticky in Kadence Theme? 
- How To Create a Sticky Floating Footer Bar In GeneratePress